WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
We collect information from you when you place an order, create an account or subscribe to our newsletters. The information we collect from you may include:
• First and last name
• Email address
• Postal address
• Telephone number
• Order details
• Order delivery tracking details
• Marketing consent details
• Communication language and payment currency.
• We also collect the data provided by the customer during an online order, such as order and delivery history, payment method and delivery method.
HOW WE USE THE COLLECTED INFORMATION
We use the information we collect for things like:
• Establishing and managing your accounts with us
• Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services or information
• Tracking and confirming online orders
• Delivering products
• Managing our regular customer program
• Marketing and advertising products and services
FOR WHAT PURPOSES ARE WE USING YOUR DATA?
We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
• Fulfilling orders, Delivering packages
• Maintaining our regular customer program
• Sending marketing communications
• Conducting research and analysis
we reserve the right to transfer personal data and other information received from the User to the authorities in the case of infringement of applicable laws and regulations.
THE RETENTION PERIOD FOR PERSONAL DATA
We will keep your personal information as long as it is necessary for the purposes of the registry to be used. In addition, some data may be retained longer in order to abide to the law, regarding filling certain mandatory duties such as book-keeping and handling of commercial trade responsibilities.
DATA DISCLOSURES TO THIRD PARTIES
• We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Finqu to power our online store--you can read more about how Finqu uses your Personal Information here: www.finqu.fi
• We disclose your personal data to our partner operators in logistics and payment transaction, in order to enable our ecommerce to operate.
• Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
PROTECTION OF CUSTOMER REGISTRY
The information contained in the electronic register, we take generally accepted measures to ensure the data security of the filing system and uses appropriate technical solutions to prevent the access of unauthorised persons to its data systems. Only identified employees acting on behalf of the company shall have access to the data in the register with access granted by the controller.
CLIENT RIGHT REGARDING THE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Requests for following change or deletion of information please contact by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Update and correct your personal information.
• Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications.
• Cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services.
“Bright day” brand is operated by Laser Quality Markings Salo Oy.
Brand: Bright Day
Company: Laser Quality Markings Salo Oy (Y-tunnus: 2521413-6)
Address: Lairolantie 3,24910 Halikko AS, Salo, Finland
Phone: +358 413120831