DELIVERY AREA AND SHIPPING COST
• Currently we deliver our product to EU countries also many other outside EU countries and regions. We are working to expand our logistics to more area.
• Shipping costs depend on the chosen delivery method, possible additional services, and the weight and size of the products. You can see the shipping costs in the webshop’s checkout function before finalizing your order.
If you are interested in our products, please feel free contact us for more information by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO ORDER
Products are generally ordered via the Internet at www.brightday.fi via the shopping cart. All orders are confirmed by email, stating the price of the order, delivery costs and the ordered products. To receive order confirmation, you must provide an email address when ordering. The customer agrees to the delivery terms valid for each order.
You will receive an order confirmation via email, the confirmation includes all relevant and individual information regarding the order.
Products and their postage are paid when ordering. Our payment service provider: Paytrail and Klarna.
Every order will be carefully processed on working days. Deliveries are not made on Saturdays, Sundays or on public holidays in Finland. We will process your order within 1-3 working days. For custom orders the processing time is usually 1-4 weeks. The delivery time depends on the selected shipping service and delivery destination.
If the product get lost or damaged in the delivery, the webstore should be notified about it without delay, nonetheless within 14 days from receiving the goods. Damaged packages must be reported to the delivery company without delay.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY & CUSTOMS AND IMPORT COST
• The delivery time to EU countries is usually 2-4 days. Delivery times to outside EU countries depend on the destination country, customs and other local factors.
• In most cases, any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. You may be charged for handling fees and taxes as your order passes through customs. Any charges on a parcel must be paid by the person receiving the parcel. The shop has no control over these charges, and we can't tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. Please contact your local customs office for more information. Please understand the clearance may cause a delay in the original delivery time estimate.
• The customer has a 14-day right of return. The right of return only applies to unused and marketable products in the original packaging. Or your return will not be accepted.You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. The original receipt from the purchase is also needed.
• We recommend insured mail when shipping the jewelry item back to us. If the item is not returned in its’ original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.Once we have received your return, it will be processed as quickly as possible.
• We also reserve the right to refuse any returns which do not meet our return policy requirements. If your return does not meet the conditions listed, the package will be sent back to you.
• According to the return, include the following information:
Your customer number, name, address and telephone number, your bank account and a copy of order confirmation.
• Return address:
Lairolantie 3, 24910 Halikko AS, Salo, FINLAND
• We do not accept returns more than 14 days after delivery. Once the refund is accepted, the money will be refunded directly to your account upon receipt and processing of the refund. Problem situations during transport and for defective products must be reported immediately. All questions regarding ordering or returning the product can be sent to info(at)brightday.fi
• If the product has been lost during transport, damaged or the wrong product has been delivered to the customer, the customer must report the error immediately to info(at)brightday.fi
• Notification of incorrect delivery or defective product must be made within 14 days of receipt of the product. If the package is damaged in the mail, a complaint must be made about the product to the post office immediately.
• We reserve the right to change our delivery terms. Before ordering, the customer must familiarize himself with the delivery terms in force at the time.
• Product prices include VAT. We reserve the right to change prices and postage.
• We reserves the right to reject any order due to incorrect price information eg when price is missing or being clearly outside the normal price range.
Please contact us if you have any question with your order from our online shop. email@example.com